The OU Foundation, established in 1944, needed to reconfigure their existing building while preserving the original architectural character. 627 square feet were added to the building to support an increase of up to 35 total offices within the revised layout. The integrity of the original building design was maintained while many of the interior walls were reconfigured to optimize space for offices, conference rooms, and support areas to meet current standards and technologies. The original atrium skylights were restored to allow for more natural light into the space. All new finishes, furniture, and accessories were incorporated to complete the design.