OU IT Store
The University of Oklahoma was seeking a retail space that clearly conveyed the technology they were selling while respecting the historic legacy of the original Harold’s store that had served Norman and the University community since 1948. The McKinney Partnership Architects worked closely with the landlord and the University to preserve the key elements of the original store including the framework of the built-in fixtures, mahogany molding, beams, brick pavers and oak flooring.
In addition, a new contemporary aesthetic was overlaid including a full-height glass storefront, sleek display fixtures, attractive lighting, and comfortable inviting furnishings.
Asp Street Investments